HercuFlex® Continuous Sleeve Style (CX)
The HercuFlex coupling family has expanded to include the continuous sleeve gear coupling. Utilizing the same industry leading design expertise as seen in the FX style, Lovejoy has incorporated multiple innovations to yield previously unseen bore and torque capacity in the Continuous Sleeve gear coupling segment.
- Unequaled bore and torque capacity
- 1.5° of misalignment per gear mesh
- Improved fastener corrosion resistance
- Advanced seal design intensifying contamination resistance
HercuFlex® Continuous Sleeve Style (CX) Additional Resources
Note: Performance Data below is for Standard CX Series only. Please download catalog for dimensional data, and for performance data on other HercuFlex type gear couplings.
Speed (RPM) –
Speed (RPM) –
- For HercuFlex Flange Gear Coupling: see HercuFlex FX Series
- For Lovejoy’s Legacy Sier Bath Gear Couplings: see Lovejoy / Sier Bath Gear Couplings
- For High Speed: see High Performance Gear Couplings
- For Large Jaw Coupling: see H Type
- For “Infinite Life”: see Disc Couplings
- Or, for other coupling types: see Coupling Preselection Guide
- For a broad overview on gear couplings in general, please consider reading: Gear Coupling Tutorial – Part I: Overview.
- To get a better understanding of gear coupling configurations, please read: Gear Coupling Tutorial – Part II: Configurations.
- To learn about mounting gear couplings, check out: Gear Coupling Tutorial – Part III: Mounting the Coupling.
- For tips and tricks on coupling selection and availability, see: Gear Coupling Tutorial – Part IV: Selection & Availability.
- To help troubleshoot or understand gear coupling failure modes, review: Gear Coupling Tutorial – Part V: Failure Analysis (with photos).