The Lovejoy Coupling Configurator
Start Selecting Your Coupling
Learn How To Use The Configurator. View The Configurator Training Video.
Lovejoy has transformed the highly technical experience of sizing and selecting couplings into a simple and comprehensive series of questions. With the Lovejoy Coupling Configurator, not only is selecting the right coupling easier, but you can download a CAD drawing for immediate use or examine a 3D reproduction of the product.
Major in-house testing has been performed on the Lovejoy Coupling Configurator beta version, and we believe that most major features function as intended. If you should come across any usability problems, we would appreciate it if you would contact us immediately to report your problem. At the bottom of each page in the Configurator, there is a "Feedback" link where you can send us an email.
Please note, to sign-on to the Lovejoy Coupling Configurator, your computer must accept cookies. If you have any difficulty with signing onto the Lovejoy Configurator, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access The Lovejoy Coupling Configurator
Coupling Selector Advantages
- The Lovejoy Coupling Configurator is an "intelligent agent" that assists users in finding the appropriate coupling for their purposes based on their application parameters.
- Users have access to the entire Lovejoy database of couplings — over 20,000 in all — with little or no pre-existing experience with Lovejoy product lines. (Lovejoy engineering assistance may be needed for highly specialized couplings.)
- Inch or Metric data entry is supported.
- The Lovejoy Coupling Configurator presents the user with detailed information for the couplings they have selected including:
– A comparison of different coupling styles side-by-side.
– Ability to view coupling photographs, specifications, and performance data.
– Option to view and/or download CAD drawings for some products
– Instant ability to email drawings, photos, and dimensional data
– Ability to view part number listing
– Custom configuration/re-engineering of select coupling types**
** Currently, the Disc and LM line of couplings are available for 3D configuration. Additional coupling lines will be "configuration enabled" in the near future.
To view the 3D image you will need to install a vrml viewer.